It’s June 20th, the official first day of summer, and the hottest months are yet to come. You still have time to get fit(ter), firm(er), and strong(er), or just maintain your fabulous self! Feel comfortable rocking those tanks, shorts, and bathing suits at the beach or the backyard BBQ.
Here are five reasons to DO YOU this summer…
1. Engage your core like never before
Why classical Pilates? This mind/body workout creates a strong core, lean muscles, and beautiful posture. Summer time is the perfect time to treat yourself, and the classical Pilates method taught at Turning Point Pilates gets it right.
2. You are unique. Expertly trained instructors listento YOU, and help you set goals. We work with you so you never have to be worried about routines, technique or equipment. Empower yourself!
3. Pilates is for dancers and athletes AND… for the injured, the professional desk jockey, and the runner. To keep in shape, and to get in shape. We are patient and caring, and here for women and men at every stage and age.
4. You need ME TIME. Short on time? We offer group classes seven days a week, and happy to accommodate private or semi-private sessions. Get started at Turning Point Pilates with three privates sessions for only $185, or a group class for only $15! Start the summer with a treat for your health. Change your mind. Change your body.
5. Get to know your community. Boutique studios are always a great place to get to know people. If you are looking for a Venice Pilates studio or a Marina del Rey Pilates studio, our supportive certified instructors are waiting to meet you. You can even walk or bike over to our studio near the Venice Pier!
- Beginning Level Reformer
- Intermediate and Advanced Reformer
- Mixed Level Reformer
- Mixed Level Mat
- Reformer-Jump Combo
- Reformer Flow
After you are done with your session, you can catch a bite at one the neighborhood eateries or walk the Venice canals. Better yet, take that new bod over to the beach. We are located upstairs at 337 Washington Blvd. Call us at 310) 217-7630 or sign up online to get started today!